CURRENT REAL ESTATE INVESTOR NEEDS
- 1031 Exchange Buyer – Has up to $4 million in a 1031 exchange that is looking for a retail investment.
- 1031 Exchange Buyer – Has $1.5 million to exchange towards the end of the year.
- 1031 Exchange Buyer – Has $400,000 cash that would leverage up to around a $1 million purchase price.
- Value-Added Local Real Estate Investor – looking for value-added investment properties (all property types) in the $300,000 to $1,000,000 range. All cash.
- Single Tenant Real Estate Investor – Looking for single-tenant deals with credit tenants primarily in retail and possibly industrial up to $1.5 million. All cash. Will consider investing anywhere along the Wasatch Front. Understands he will have to pay aggressive cap rates for this product type.
- Retail Investor – Looking for 2 to 3 tenant retail deals anywhere along the Wasatch Front. $1 million to $3 million.
- Stabilized Investor – looking for strong credit, strong location properties with long-term leases and willing to to pay market caps for it. Up to $10 million.
- Cash Investor – All property types from $1 to $3 million. Would consider northern or southern Utah.
- Industrial/Office Real Estate Investor – looking for value-added industrial and office properties in the state of Utah. Must be good value on underlying real estate. More emphasis on asset value than income. Up to $4 million.
- Industrial Real Estate Investor – Strong regional investor looking for single- or multi-tenant industrial properties in the $5 to $30 million range.
If you have a commercial real estate investment property that might fit any of these criteria, please contact me via the information on the right. In addition to these groups we are continually talking with other commercial real estate investors and would be interested in knowing about your deal.