Investors In Utah
Investors in Utah, we are pleased to present the 2013 Newmark Grubb Acres Year End Market Report. A few highlights from the investment market include:
- Total transaction increased by nearly 50% over 2012 levels to almost $1.4 billion, which was comparable to pre-recession levels.
- Multi-family was the largest segment of the market, followed by office.
- Commercial real estate market is currently constrained by lack of supply of quality investment deals.
- Cap rate changes by property type differed but were relatively flat overall.
- Single-tenant NNN activity remains strong.
- There are 1,031 active exchange buyers in the commercial real estate market.
- We are starting to see more activity in the Class B & C commercial real estate investment market.
Please click the link above for the full report.